Vegetarian Okra – By Chef Jesus Churchman
- ½ pound of okra.
- A half ripe plantain.
- An onion
- 3 spoons of oil./li>
- 4 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Salt to your liking.
- Wash the okra and portion it into pieces of 2cm approximately.
- First cut the onion in very thin slices and fry them lightly in a pan.
- Add the okra to the fried onion and cook it until its jellied substance disappears.
- Mix the garlic, tomato sauce and salt and add it to the okra
- Add the plantain slices and cook it at slow fire until the plantain is soft. (add more water if necessary)Other ingredients that can be added to your liking:
Pork or chicken meat.
Contact Us Now!